Digital Locks & Keypads
Digital Door Locks
We supply and install a wide range standalone of commercial and domestic grade digital and mechanical locks.
Lockwood 530 Digital DX Entrance Set
The Lockwood Digital Dx Locksets Provide a mechanical method of keyless entry.
For extra security when under forced attack, the inbuilt clutching mechanism allows the outside knob to rotate without operating or damaging the lock.
This digital lock is designed to control access into commercial areas, especially when frequent combination changes are needed to maintain security.
As the digital lockset utilizes mechanical operation, electrical wiring is not required . Selected locksets combined with digital access pads provide keyless entry
Electronic Pushbutton Lock
The economical E-Plex 2000 is the perfect entry-level commercial push button lock. The efficient solution for electronic access control features innovative design, combining the strength, simplicity and reliability of the E-Plex range in a stylish, intuitive pushbutton lock. The stand- alone unit is easily managed with simple keypad programming without using any software or computers.
100 Code PIN Access ControlFeatures and benefits
- Keypad Lock Management
- 4 Authority Access Levels
- Cylindrical Locking Device
- 2 Hour Fire Door Rating
- No wiring to or through the door
- Locks easily programmed via keypad
- 2 Year Built-In Warranty
Borg 2000 Series Digital Lock
- Fully Mechanical Digital Lock
- Inside handle free at all times
- fully reversible
- easy code change procedure
- tested to more then 50000 cycles
- more the 8ooo codes to choose fromm
- suitable for internal use
- finished in Satin chrome
Our E-Flash 680 considers every member of the family, allowing up to 100 individual proximity card registrations. It also allows the entry of a password (pin code), which is ideal for use by visitors or as a backup if a proximity card has been misplaced.
The EF 680 comes standard with 4 proximity cards but additional cards are available and affordable. You can also choose a fob accessory, which can be attached to everyday items, such as a school bag or a mobile phone case, making them convenient to carry and hard to lose.
- Up to 100 users
- Proximity card or password identification
- Digital touchpad design
- Standard or double security access modes
- Easy to operate and programming
- Break-in and damage alarm
- Enhanced security with Scramble code features
- Secure & durable European type lockcase with automatic locking function
- Two colors for choice
- Low battery power and malfunction alert
- External power supply terminal and mechanical key override for emergency
- Voice guide with volume control
- Remote control (optional)
The E-Flash 780 is the biometric version of the E-Flash series and is operated by the presentation of a registered fingerprint.
The EF780 model supplies complete freedom as you become the key needed to unlock your door. Imagine the freedom of taking the dog for a walk without having to carry keys, or the convenience of being able to leave the keys in the ignition of your car and still be able to re-enter your home for that forgotten item.
As well as convenient, the E-Flash 780 is also practical and features a Kaba MS2 Mortice Lock, which has been modified to allow for E-Flash functions. Our MS2 Mortice Lock is a heavy duty, stainless steel locking system which is recessed into your door, leaving none of the locking mechanism visible, ensuring that the aesthetics of your entry is maintained.
Once you have had your E-Flash installed, set up takes only minutes and has been made extremely simple thanks to E-Flash’s voice guide function, which will talk you through the set up process step by step. With over 100 user registrations possible, we suggest registering multiple fingers so that if you are carrying a parcel or have injured a finger, your ability to unlock the door is not compromised.
Borg Digital 7000 Heavy Duty
- 59mm wide
- Code is changeable without taking apart the lock
- Stainless steel body
- Over 2000 code combinations
Lockwood 001 Touch
The 001 Touch uses the 001 Deadlatch to secure the door internally however, the external cylinder has been replaced with a stylish digital touch screen keypad. The ability to use a pincode or keycard offers a convenient keyless solution.
- Touch screen keypad, 4-12 digit pin code
- Programme up to 20 key cards
- Outdoor weather resistant keypad
- Has user code that expires and automatic locking
Nexion Keyless Entry Lockset
The Nexion electronic keyless lockset represents the next generation of home security. This stylish lockset combines the security of an automatic deadlatch with added safety features, plus the convenience of keyless operation using the Q-key remote control.
The Nexion Keyless Entry Lockset is battery operated, and emits an audible and visual confirmation of activation by the Q-key remote control. The Q-key has a range of up to three metres and uses the latest in encrypted rolling code technology for the highest security possible. Additional Q-Key remotes can easily be programmed by following the simple sequencing procedure. Should the Q-key remote ever be misplaced, the lockset can be manually operated with a key.
Features of the Nexion
- keyless entry using Q-key
- Fully encrypted rolling codes
- Safety features including safety release to minimise the risk of being locked in and lockout release
- Simple programming sequence to add or disable Q-keys and has a range of up to 3 metres
- The lockset provides both audible and visual confirmation of electronic activiation. The locksets mode is shown by lockalert
Carbine CEL 3in1 Electronic Leverset
3 in 1:
- Touch keypad
- Key override
- RFID card entry
- Fits in standard 54 mm entrance set hole, no additional drilling required
- Access codes and RFID cards can be programmed through the lock
- 1 programing code, 25 user codes and 25 RFID cards
- Codes from 4 – 8 digits
- Guiding code, ability to enter program false numbers before true code
- Vacation mode, lock out all users
- Auto lock delay timer, 5 -99 seconds. Pre set at 5 seconds
- Double authorization mode possible, card and code
- ANSI G2
- C4 keyway 6 pin cylinder , keyed to 5 pin key (same as CDL cylinder)
- 60-70mm adjustable latch
- SL8 style lever (same as CDL-SL8SS)
- Box Packed
- RFID Cards sold separately, comes with 2 cards in box
Lockwood Code Handle Keyless Lockset 8816 RHSSS
Lockwood’s innovative door handle with integrated electronic security, offers simple and effective key-less locking, without compromising aesthetics. Designed to enable conveniently controlled access to a door with easy installation. The Code Handle provides flexible locking options for doors that need to be always locked or alternatively can be left open to provide free access during the day and locked at night.
The Code Handle is ideal for offices, store rooms or a study at home.
The Code Handle is recommended for indoor use only.
- Lever handle with integrated code lock.
- Program up to 9 User codes, 4-6 digits in length.
- Keypad access control lever.
- Supplied with Lockwood 530 60 mm latch.
- Easy to install.
- Ideal for retrofit installations.
- Programmable administration code for setting lock operation and user programming.
- Manual or automatic locking.
- Passage mode.
- Code lockout after 5 incorrect attempts.
- Durable stainless steel handles.
- Left and right handed versions.
- Approximately 30,000 operations before batteries replacement.
- Batteries included (two CR2 batteries).
Alarm Lock Trilogy T2 Digital Lockset
A high quality standalone digital lock that has a key override function.
- Will replace standard entrance set with slight modification
- Recommended for timber doors with a thickness between 40mm – 47mm
- Supplied with a 70mm backset as standard with the options of a 60mm or 127mm tube latch
- 10 digit vandal resistant metal code-pad with LED access indicators
- Fully reversible with built-in clutching mechanism to protect against forced attack
- Key override cylinder is compatible with most domestic and restricted key systems
- Audible and visual low battery alert
- 3 programming levels, 104 user Codes (1 Master, 10 Sub-master, 90 basic user and 3 re-settable one-time only service codes)
- Passage function – enable/disable by entering a code
- Lock out function – ability to lock out individuals, groups or all users
- Changeable door opening period from 5-20 seconds
- Shutdown feature after four incorrect codes have been entered
- 3, 4 or 5 digit user codes with up to 29 million code combinations
- Fire rated – 90mins
Suprema Bio Entry Plus
- CPU: 400MHz DSP.
- Memory: 4MB flash + 8MB RAM
- Fingerprint sensor: 500 dpi optical sensor
- Identification speed: 2,000 match in 1 second
- Fingerprint capacity: 10,000 templates (5,000 users)
- Log capacity: 50,000 events
- RF card: Proximity (EM), HID® Prox, Mifare®, iClass®, FeliCa® iDM, CEPAS
- Operation modes: Fingerprint, RF card, RF card + fingerprint
- Network interface: TCP/IP, RS485
- Wiegand output: Configurable up to 64 bits
- TTL I/O: 2 inputs for exit switch and door sensor
- Internal relay: Deadbolt, EM lock, door strike, automatic door
- Sound and interface: Multicolour LED and multi-tone buzzer
- Operating voltage: 12VDC
- Size: 50 x 160 x 37 mm (W x H x D)
Lockwood 002DX mechanical digital deadlatch.
Digital deadlatch for open-in timber frame.
- 4 to 6 digit code.
- Inside knob free at all times.
- Bolt hold back function activated by rotating knob past 90 degrees.
- 60 mm backset.
- Cut resistant 18 mm projection stainless steel bolt.
- 11 concealed anchorage points.
- Door frame strengthener.
- Suits door thickness 32-45 mm.
- Key pad finished satin chrome.
- 002 body finished in satin chrome pearl.
- Easy Mode or Advance Mode function.
- Up to 40,000 operations battery life (Card).
- Add/delete individual users with Master Code.
- 40 Card users and 20 PIN Code users.
- Cryptic Code function.
- Lockset includes 2 Access Cards (can add up to 40).
Dual Security Credential requires that two users are present to unlock the door. One user will have PIN Code and the other user will have the Card.
Delayed Unlocked State allows the user extra time to open the door – ideal for elderly or disabled.
Time & Date function allows preference for various Time & Date based features. This has full calendar support including leap year etc.
Visitor Code allows a PIN Code to be programmed for a certain date period.
One Time PIN is designed to be used once and then automatically expires.
Smart Battery Check function; allows users to check the battery level and ignores the false recovery condition of the batteries.
This allows the user to accurately determine when a battery replacement is needed.
Dual Card format allows compatibility of 90% of the world’s access control systems. If your existing access control uses Mifare or iClass it can be programmed into CORTEX® with no effect to your existing system.
Passage Mode allows the users to toggle between standard and passage mode as required.
Timed Passage Mode allows users to keep door unlocked or locked for certain parts of the day.
- Includes 60 mm latch.
- Suits door thickness from 35-48 mm.
- Dimensions 215 (H) x 49 (W) x 32 mm (D).
CTX530 can be installed over standard plate furniture and will operate with 3772, 3572 mortice locks. (No Key override).
Kaba EPLEX 1500 Deadbolt
The E-Plex® 1500 provides exterior access by PIN code with the deadbolt being projected and retracted by thumb turn. This small, sleek electronic pushbutton lock easily installs or retrofits existing deadbolts. Locks are powered by three AA batteries that allow for continuous operation of up to 100,000 cycles.
- 100 users
- 1000 event audit trail
- Simple keypad programming & optional Microsoft Excel-based software
- Multiple operating modes; PIN, Passage and Lockout
- Battery powered with up to 100,000 cycles from 3 AA’s
- Easy installation and retrofit of existing deadbolts
- Code length adjustable from 4 – 8 digits
- Re-lock time adjustable from 2 to 20 secs
- Wrong pin attempt lockout
- Suitable door width 35 – 50 mm
- 2 year warranty